[Data model] Export a final dataset

Hi Persalys Dev Team,

I am a great fan of Persalys (v13.0.2 linux ).

As a user, I mostly spend my time analysing (real or simulated) data sets with it by using a ‘Data model’ (e.g., to check whether there are some multicolinearity between columns, to remove outliers or to understand the data structure through a basic statistical analysis of my data).

However, I was wondering if it could be possible to export a current dataset (e.g. resulting from many operations such as removing columns or rows) ? I did not find a way to do it at the stage of the Data Model.

I think such a tool could be useful for many people who spend some time on the dataset and that would like to keep this clean data set for other studies (within or without Persalys).

Thanks a lot.
Hope this will help.
Vince

I think you can, from a right-click on the table:

Hi Julien,
sorry for the late answer. It helped and I’m sorry for this silly question.
However, in my opinion, in a “most-of-the-time-button-clicking” GUI, it is rather counterintuitive to use right-clicking in order to have access to such a functionality.
Now, of course, it seems obvious and I will never forget it… But I’m not sure that I’ll be the last one to spend some time looking for the “Export dataset” button.
Thanks again!
Vince