Impossible execution of fortran exe file with external coupling tool

Hi Guillaume,

My objective is to pilot a bending stress calculation (beam with a load) with Persalys and in a second time to do reliability calculation (SORM and MC).

Persalys create an input file (.txt) with all the input data (length, load, thickness, etc…). This file is based on an template file.
The stress calculation is made by a fortran program. This program read the input file and calculate the bending stress. It write an output file with the bending stress.
Persalys read the output file, detect the bending stress value et this process is repeated until convergence is reached

The answers to your questions are :

• Template input file : absolute path
  • Configurated input file : just the file name
  • Fortran file : added in the ressource tab
  • Cmd executable file (cmd.exe) : absolute path

The temporary calculation folder contain the input file and the fortran executable file.

I have the impression that execute a file in a linux version is easier (./program name) but I don’t know how to write the sequence in a “windows form”. I even tried a .bat file but it doesn’t work too.

I send you the files since this case is a coupling test (I change the extension in .xml…).

PS : This coupling method come from Phimecasoft which work with windows. All my previous coupling studies, defined with windows, pilot an abaqus models. It’s been several months since I did these studies again but the execution sequence was made by a .vbs file which open putty, open a session with my login and my password and excecute a command line (here abaqus job…). The execution sequence was done with a specific Phimecasoft command and I don’t find an equivalence with Persalys (until now :wink:)

PS2: With the Linux version, this link may be easier but I can’t try for the moment… another problem occurs (Missing Libraries).

Thank you Guillaume

Bye

Lolo

Couplage_Persalys.exe.xml (323 KB)
Couplage_Persalys.f.xml (1003 Bytes)
Exemple_Poutre_Couplage.h5.xml (250.2 KB)
Exemple_Poutre_Couplage.xml (53.1 KB)
Input_Template.xml (142 Bytes)