Reuben
June 13, 2026, 2:10pm
1
I tried to install 20.0 on Windows 10 without admin rights using the default path suggested.
The desktop and start menu icons are linked to an executable which does not exist.
When clicking on the Persalys icon:
Double clicking persalys.exe does also not start Persalys.
Reuben
June 15, 2026, 7:38am
2
UPDATE: Security software from our IT deleted the persalys_launcher.exe file upon installation. So this is not an issue with Persalys.
With 19.1 this did not happen. I will try the install 20.0 with our IT and report if it does not work.
aroles
June 16, 2026, 6:53am
3
Hello,
You can download Persalys 20.1 from the website, it should hopefully fix the issue.
Regards,
Antoine
Hi Antoine
I have unfortunately the same problem with Persalys 20.1
We got around it by someone from the IT releasing the persalys_launcher.exe from the security software quarantine. Now Persalys starts and works fine.
Best regards,
Reuben
Flore
September 17, 2026, 2:36pm
5
Hello
And if you try to install it in another directory ?
Reuben
September 22, 2026, 6:50pm
6
I tried installing it in another directory but the same problem occured.
My collegue actually had the same problem under windows 11 too. I think the security software which our company uses is maybe just too strict.
dumas
September 24, 2026, 2:19pm
7
Yes we had some problems with a specific library that was classified as dangerous but we fixed it with the release 20.1. Can you have more info from your IT department what is happening ?