Tokens not found when input file is checked

Hi to the team

I would like to suggest you this simple input file where I have difficulties to understand why it doesn’t work

The tokens don’t use specials characters. The tokens name are just “similar” and the simple fact to change one letter of tokens name is enough to solve the problems.

Here a screen capture with the initial definition : the second token is not found

Here a screen capture with the second definition : the “@” character is deleted. The second token is not found

Here a screen capture with the tokens names modified (just the first letter) . The 4th tokens is not found

Here a screen capture with all the tokens names modified. All tokens are found.

I don’t know et don’t see where I’m wrong. Do you have any idea where the problem could be ?

I join you the files.

Test.xml (30.6 KB)
Test.h5.xml (150.3 KB)
Test_Template.txt.xml (57 Bytes)

Thanks you

Laurent

Hello,

The problem comes from the fact that an inner part of the long token is similar to the short token: here in the 1st example @Pression is included in @Pressionmin. I think tokens are changed one after another so one the 1st token @Pression changed also the second one and you should have something like 0min instead @Pressionmin. This is why the token is not found anymore.

The easiest way to make it work is to use an initial and last token like @Pression@, @Pressionmin@, etc

Regards,
Antoine

Hi Antoine,

Ah yes, this is a good idea ! I did’nt find the the way the error occurs but you explanation is clear… and logical :smile:
Thanks you for the solution…

Laurent